The Studio 70 rooms at The Upper House are their standard rooms, however there is nothing standard about them.
The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong Hotel – Studio 70 Room 4107 Review
Hotel: The Upper House Hong Kong
Room Number: 4107
Room Type: Studio 70
1. The size of the room felt… Tiny | Ample | Spacious | Palatial
2. The view from the room is of the… Wall | District | Garden | City | Water
3. The hotel room decor is… Dated | Boring | Modern | Swanky
4. The size of the bathroom was… Pokey | Small | Large | Massive
5. The bath is… None | Small | Regular | Large | Big enough for 3
6. The bathroom amenities are… Plain | Standard | Hotel brand | Luxury
7. Storage space in the room was… Poor | Average | Plentiful | Walk Ins!
8. Wi-Fi access in the room was… None | Pricey | Slow | Free – Fast
9. Noise from outside the room was… Like Central Station | Bearable | None
10. The mini-bar was… None | Well stocked | Some items complimentary
Room 4107 is a very large, spacious feeling room. The bathroom, vanity, toilet and dressing area are all separate from the main bedroom and each have their own room or space. This layout is the key to the room feeling as big as it does. The Upper House is said to have some of the largest hotel rooms in Hong Kong, and we would have to agree.
All the rooms at The Upper House feature the signature bathroom and the view from this bath is equally as stunning as it is from the suites. The luxury REN bathroom amenities, expresso coffee machine, free mini bar (or maxi bar) and free wi-fi will all help to make your stay in Hong Kong a memorable one.
For more information and booking visit The Upper House website
For more of the best travel stories, tips and places to stay around the world, follow the blog by email or ‘like’ our RoomCritic Facebook page. You’ll also find us on Twitter, Instagram as @roomcritic on Pinterest and now Foursquare too. Boy, do we get around. Share your hotel stories or reviews with us: email@example.com. If we post it on the blog, we’ll make sure you get all the glory.