The Deluxe Garden View Suite room 4102 at St Regis Punta Mita Resort is a private hideaway within a private hideaway. Here is our St Regis Punta Mita Resort room 4102 review.
Patio doors lead out to your own enclosed garden complete with day bed and outdoor table looking out to the resort. The interior design is understated elegant luxury. Simple green and coral patterns add a touch of colour to the light neutral tones, wood furniture and terracotta tiled floor.
The St Regis Punta Mita Resort room 4102 bathroom is massive. Double basins give him and her plenty of space to pamper before heading out to dinner. The large modern bath Sits next to an open shower area. But the best part of all is the private outdoor shower. Showering outdoors is an experience not to be missed.
The large walk-in wardrobe is perfect for keeping bags hidden away. The in-room wi-fi is fast an trouble free and the mini-bar is filled with everything you could possibly want. And if what you need isn’t in the room – simply page your personal butler and they’ll have it to you in minutes.
Take a look at The St Regis Punta Mita Resort Room 4102 page on the RoomCritic website for a ‘live’ feed of photos taken by people who have stayed in this room.
10 Point RoomCritic St Regis Punta Mita Resort room 4102 review
Resort Type: Luxury
Room Number: 4102
Room Type: Garden View Room
Overall, would we recommend this hotel to our friends? YES
1. The size of the room felt… Tiny | Ample | Spacious | Palatial
2. The view from the room is of the… Wall | District | Garden | City | Water
3. The hotel room decor is… Plain basic | Elegant luxury | Designer cool | Modern swanky
4. The size of the bathroom was… Pokey | Small | Large | Massive
5. The bath is… No bath | Small | Standard | Large | With spa
6. Bathroom amenities are… No brand | Standard | Hotel Brand | Luxury
7. Storage space in the room was… Very little | Just enough | Plentiful | Walk Ins!
8. Wi-Fi access in the room was… Not available | Pricey | Slow | FREE!
9. Noise from outside the room was… Like Central Station | Bearable | No noise
10. The mini-bar was… Not available | Nothing special | Everything you could want | Some items complimentary
For a live gallery of photos of all parts of the hotel, visit the St Regis Punta Mita Resort page on the RoomCritic website.
For more information and bookings visit The St St Regis Punta Mita Resort website
Tag your Instagram hotel photos with #roomcritic to add them to the RoomCritic hotel photo gallery. Each week we select a new photo to feature across our social network and website.
For more Instagram photos of your favourite hotels, visit the new RoomCritic website. For the best travel stories, tips and info on the places to stay around the world, follow the blog by email or ‘like’ our RoomCritic Facebook page. Find us on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest plus we have hotel lists on Foursquare. Share your hotel stories or reviews with us: info (at) roomcritic (dot) com. If we post it on the blog, we’ll make sure you get the glory.